THE PROGRAM IN A NUTSHELL
- Resolving one’s own issues (anything that disturbs one’s inner peace) – usually in minutes.
- Discovering one’s own potential to enjoy sustained happiness.
- Effectively Healing one’s physical as well as emotional issues.
- Facilitating others with effectively healing their physical issues.
- Facilitating others with effectively resolving their issues.
- Manifesting greater success and fulfillment personally and professionally.
- Facilitating others with manifesting their greater success and fulfillment.
- Mastering powerful Soul-Centered Counseling Skills—tools for soul evolution.
- Realizing your Soul’s unique purpose and mission, and being encouraged to do it!
- Fulfilling your deepest aspirations through discovering effective and joy-filled ways of making a meaningful contribution in the world.
- Sharing support with a loving community of high-Spirited individuals!
The following certifications are required to be completed before graduation:
Accelerated Healing Practitioner
- Life Coach of the Student’s chosen Specialty
Having a coaching specialty is essential to be able to instantly stand-out and be seen. It is your gateway for receiving new clients. In the UMS Masters program you will discover your niche, the kind of people you passionate to help. There are an almost infinite number of coaching specialties you may choose from. The following are only 4 to be considered.
Certified Conscious Breathing Coach (Helping people improve their breathing and alkalize their body pH)
Certified Holistic Health Coach (Helping people take charge of their own physical, emotional, and mental health.)
Certified Happiness Recovery Coach (helping people rise out of depression and addictive behavior and find their happiness)
Certified Spiritual Guidance Counselor (helping people see what is happening in their lives and make changes.)
Book Your Interview with an Admissions Counselor
Master Your Higher Calling
Birthing Your New Life Paradigm
UMS’s Spiritual Psychology Masters Program is a profound life transformation that is modeled after the 4 stages of pregnancy, to support each student with birthing their New Life Paradigm as follows:
In the first 3 months, your learning focuses on developing essential living skills and counseling skills for soul evolution in 9 primary areas:
- Individual Evolution and Realization – Learning to relate to yourself with greater Compassion and Awareness of yourself as a Divine Soul that is already spiritually free.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness – Learning to relate with others in more accepting, compassionate, discerning, and open-hearted ways.
- Developing Light Body – Learning how raise your body’s light quotient and scientifically measure your progress.
- Conscious Breathing – Repattern your Breathing Habit from fear to empowered Breathing for sustained abundant relaxed energy.
- Conscious Language: Learning to habitually speak for accelerated manifestation and empowering relationships.
- Clearing immediate emotional and physical pain out of your body.
- Co-Creating with Your divine inner power to attract your heartfelt dreams via Visioning and Mind-Mapping.
- Soul-Centered Basic Counseling Skills – Learning 19 Soul-Centered Basic Counseling Skills in service to integrating a Soul Orientation to Life.
- Soul-Transformation Counseling Strategies – Learning 5 Soul-Transformation Counseling Strategies in service to navigate a wide range of psychological issues.
- Self-Counseling – Learning to connect with your Inner Counselor, a source of Wisdom, Unconditional Loving, and Compassion that resides at the level of the Authentic Self.
Students in the middle 3 months apply the counseling skills learned in the first trimester to heal their body, emotions, memories, behavior patterns, and relationships. This deep healing phase that is the bases for profound life transformation is focused in 4 primary areas:
- Healing of Memories – resolving and reframing past traumatic memories.
- Healing of Relationships – Transforming your most challenging relationship from judgment and disappointment to acceptance, and appreciation. Tracking changes in relationship patterns in consciousness is done in service to creating desired change.
- Emotional Healing – Releasing approximately 50 to 100 discovered trapped emotions from the average student; Resolving unhealthy subpersonalities and developing a more loving and compassionate relationship with oneself.
- Nurturing – Learning to cultivate attitudes and habits of effective self-care and nurturing of others beyond levels known before.
Grad students apply the healing they have experienced in the last 3 months to appreciate (raise the value of your life) and co-create with the Universe in 4 primary areas:
- Developing Intuition and clarity on one’s Higher Calling,
- Mastering Your Higher Purpose – Learning to produce successful results in physical world reality as a co-creative process through identifying, designing, implementing, and completing a personally meaningful project that, when accomplished, represents “a difference that truly makes a difference” in your life and other’s lives. For most students, this project is developing their professional holistic practice.
- Students discover their niche, their unique way of service that makes them stand out as a sought-out expert.
- Re-discovering Abundance Consciousness and generating Prosperity.
After the first 8 months of “pregnancy”, students are coached weekly for the following 5 months with coming out with their unique way of service to the world.
- Develop your Professional Practice:
Students learn experientially how to attract clients, enroll them into their paid coaching program. They are supported with developing their excellence as Success Coaches, Spiritual Psychology Counselors, and Holistic Healers with people outside of the program and receive money in return – before graduation!
- Mastering Your Purpose Presentation:
Students who elected to do a unique masters project instead of coaching.
- Graduation –
A Celebrating of your Coming Out that includes a brief presentation to the local community.