Education need not take so many years and dollars to teach you mostly inapplicable information. If you are awakening spiritually, you know there is a more direct path to learning and profiting from your Soul’s special purpose. We draw out your unique Cause, and guide you with making a profitable living at your favorite form of holistic practice in one year!
We are the University of Mount Shasta educating Holistic Healing, Spiritual Psychology Counseling, and Life Fulfillment Coaching. Our Accelerated Learning Masters Program is only for those of you who are choosing to heal your human issues and actualize your greater potential.
If you are tired of “beating around the bush” and ready to commit to getting to the heart of your Cause of helping others in a holistic way that gets results fast, schedule a free insightful interview now.
THE PROGRAM IN A NUTSHELL
- Enjoyment of heightened natural energy and clarity of mind via living an alkaline lifestyle including Conscious Breathing.
- Excellent proficiency at resolving issues (anything that disturbs your inner peace) – usually in minutes.
- Excellent proficiency at facilitating others with resolving their issues swiftly.
- Excellent proficiency at healing emotional and physical pain, yours and others.
- Experiencing harmony with all your relations, including what was your most challenging relationships!
- Excellent Proficiency at facilitating Happiness Recovery groups for those suffering with addiction and depression.
- Enjoyment of greater sustained authentic happiness!
- Increased ability to manifest your desired outcome, including money!
- Excellent proficiency at coaching others with manifesting their greater success and fulfillment.
- Increased intimacy with others, automatically attracting more close friends and clients.
- Upgraded communication skills that upgrade your relationships and desired outcomes.
- Mastery of your sexual energy, for greater integrity and vitality.
- Discovery of your Soul’s unique purpose, and the profitability of your passion!
- Confidence to present your offerings in a a way that gets response!
- Ability to speak confidently on video to educate and attract clients!
- Sharing long term support with a loving community of high-Spirited individuals!
- Experiencing your Self as a profound Blessing on the earth because you have allowed yourself to be assisted with fully embodying your Soul’s amazing presence!
The following certifications are included in the program and required for graduation:
Accelerated Healing Practitioner
- Life Coach of Your Chosen Specialty
Having a coaching specialty is essential to be able to instantly stand-out and be seen. It is your gateway for receiving new clients. In the UMS Masters program you will discover your niche, the kind of people you feel most passionate to help. There are an almost infinite number of coaching specialties you may choose from. The following are only 4 to be considered.
Certified Conscious Breathing Coach (Helping people improve their breathing and alkalize their body pH)
Certified Holistic Health Coach (Helping people take charge of their own physical, emotional, and mental health.)
Certified Happiness Recovery Coach (helping people rise out of depression and addictive behavior and sustain their authentic happiness)
Certified Spiritual Guidance Counselor (helping people see what is happening in their lives and make positive changes.)
Master Your Higher Calling
Birthing Your New Life Paradigm
UMS’s Spiritual Psychology Masters Program is a profound life transformation that is modeled after the 4 stages of pregnancy, to support each student with birthing their New Life Paradigm as follows:
In the first 3 months, your learning focuses on developing essential living skills and counseling skills for soul evolution in 9 primary areas:
- Individual Evolution and Realization – Learning to relate to yourself with greater Compassion and Awareness of yourself as a Divine Soul that is already spiritually free.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness – Learning to relate with others in more accepting, compassionate, discerning, and open-hearted ways.
- Developing Light Body – Learning how raise your body’s light quotient and scientifically measure your progress.
- Conscious Breathing – Repattern your Breathing Habit from fear to empowered Breathing for sustained abundant relaxed energy.
- Conscious Language: Learning to habitually speak for accelerated manifestation and empowering relationships.
- Clearing immediate emotional and physical pain out of your body.
- Co-Creating with your divine inner power to attract your heartfelt dreams via Visioning and Mind-Mapping.
- Soul-Centered Basic Counseling Skills – Learning 19 Soul-Centered Basic Counseling Skills in service to integrating a Soul Orientation to Life.
- Soul-Transformation Counseling Strategies – Learning 5 Soul-Transformation Counseling Strategies in service to navigate a wide range of psychological issues.
- Self-Counseling – Learning to connect with your Inner Counselor, a source of Wisdom, Unconditional Loving, and Compassion that resides at the level of the Authentic Self.
Students in the middle 3 months apply the counseling skills learned in the first trimester to heal their body, emotions, memories, behavior patterns, and relationships. This deep healing phase that is the bases for profound life transformation is focused in 4 primary areas:
- Healing of Memories – resolving and reframing past traumatic memories.
- Healing of Relationships – Transforming your most challenging relationship from judgment and disappointment to acceptance, and appreciation. Tracking changes in relationship patterns in consciousness is done in service to creating desired change.
- Emotional Healing – Releasing approximately 50 to 100 discovered trapped emotions from the average student; Resolving unhealthy subpersonalities and developing a more loving and compassionate relationship with oneself.
- Nurturing – Learning to cultivate attitudes and habits of effective self-care and nurturing of self and others beyond levels known before.
Grad students apply the healing they have experienced in the last 3 months to appreciate (raise the value of their life) and co-create with the Universe in 4 primary areas:
- Developing Intuition and clarity on one’s Higher Calling,
- Mastering Your Higher Purpose – Learning to produce successful results in physical world reality as a co-creative process through identifying, designing, implementing, and completing a personally meaningful project that, when accomplished, represents “a difference that truly makes a difference” in your life and other’s lives. For most students, this project is developing their professional holistic practice.
- Students discover their niche, their unique way of service that makes them stand out as a sought-out expert.
- Building courage to come out with your gifts.
- Creating a video, presenting your offering in a way it can be receive and appreciated.
- Re-discovering Abundance Consciousness and generating Prosperity.
After the first 8 months of “pregnancy”, students are coached weekly for the following 5 months with coming out with their unique way of service to the world.
- Development of your Holistic Practice:
You learn experientially how to attract clients, enroll them into your profitable coaching program. You are supported with developing your holistic practice with the kind of people and issues you most enjoy working with.
- Mastering Your Purpose Presentation:
Students who elected to do a unique masters project instead of coaching.
- Graduation –
A Celebrating of your Coming Out that includes a brief presentation to the local community.