Do you appreciate famous people who are outrageously successful, like Deepak Chopra or Oprah. They are successful because they found their higher purpose, and YOU can too!
To know your higher purpose is essential to breaking out of the rat race of working mainly for survival or money. Your higher purpose makes the most positive difference for yourself and the world simultaneously. It is the most direct expression of your happiness. Once you find your special gift, you will tap into endless abundance. Answering this free and unusual questionnaire will likely change your life!
Your higher purpose is to share LOVE. We all have this same great purpose; to share our LOVING in myriad ways. There is nothing more valuable than your LOVING, and this is what your Authentic Self is made of. Anything you offer on the love frequency is going to make a difference, but if you are doing what you love most, your circle of influence is going to expand manyfold!
HOW you are to express your loving that makes the biggest difference for yourself and the world is special to you. This is your Soul’s mission. Everyone has a very unique mission to fulfill but few people discover what it is, and much less, actually do it. This is a main reason why most people do not love their work. They settle for putting their round pegs into square holes and wonder why they don’t fit in? This dissatisfaction with their life often leads to low energy, addictions, and other health issues. But you don’t have to follow “the sheep” off that cliff!
There is a lot of literature out there saying your mission is that thing you love doing the most. When you’re doing it, time seems to stand still. This is true. In fact, when you do your mission, you will tap into your abundance that never ends. You will never want to retire because your mission GIVES you energy. Doing it literally makes you look and feel younger because it is the natural expression of your happiness. Doing your mission is a vital key to your endless wealth.
To find your soul’s mission you must be willing to think outside of family and society’s expectations and beliefs. You must look within yourself. I will guide you with the right questions that will crack the code of your Calling. They will include questions about what makes your heart sing, but this may be a LOT of things. How do you narrow it down? The last questions, unique to this questionnaire, are designed to solve the missing link to decode how your mission will be completely unique to you. This is your divine treasure hunt that is worth pursuing more than gold!
It is very important you pay attention to every clue because your specific life mission will be revealed to you as you put all your findings together at the end. I recommend you keep a journal to write down your answers, and underline what feels most important. You can bet whatever is super important to you is also important to millions of other people. Thus there is a lucrative profession behind your passion!
No one sees and responds to the world exactly as you do. Have you ever noticed how great people are each so unique. No one can perfectly copy a great musician like Stevie Wonder, actor like Dustin Hoffman or writer like speaker like Wayne Dyer because each person’s mission is specific to to their self. Because you are a unique individual with a unique life story, no one else can offer the world exactly what you can offer. Everyone is great, as we have all been created equal in the image of our Creator. We are all given endless potential to accomplish anything.
There is only two differences between those people who live out their greatness and those who don’t.
- Whether or not they discover their higher purpose too make the world a better place. (You are about to accomplish this epic step!)
- Whether or not they remain focused and committed to doing it. (We may be able to help you with this one too!)
I hope you understand how much you deserve to know your soul’s mission. You deserve big abundance – doing what you love! Give yourself an hour or two to answer the following questions, and you will have much more clarity of exactly what your Soul’s mission is.
For these questions, there is no wrong answer. Write down whatever comes, however insignificant it may seem, and please allow yourself to be specific as you can, not just far-out vague answers. Make this fun and easy! If the answer to a question does not come readily, skip it for now. You can come back to it later if you like. Get yourself in a good space. Do some deep breathing, play your favorite inspiriting instrumental music, or listen to birds in nature. Keep your energy fresh by taking breaks as often as you like.
DISCOVER YOUR SOUL’S MISSION
Q U E S T I O N N A I R E
What do you love? What is happening when you feel the most love in your heart?
Why do you love this?
What did you love the most when you were a child?
Remembering the happiest time of your childhood, what were you doing?
What are your dreams? What do you long to do and have?
Why are these dreams important?
When, where, and what were you doing as you found joy in your life?
Why did you find joy in that?
What activities have heart and meaning for you?
What are you doing when you are most happy?
Imagine, you have no obligations and unlimited time, money, and resources. Describe the things you would do this year and beyond.
Have you ever received a special dream, divine message, vision, symbol. omen, or some kind of spiritual guidance about the purpose or direction of your life? If so, when, and how did it come about, and what is the meaning of it for you now?
List ALL your skills and talents including all forms of creativity and art.
Circle 5 of the skills and talents you love doing the most. Why are these talents important? Put a star by the most important one; the one you cannot live without.
Of those people you have known closely, who have you admired the most? Why? What was this person’s attributes, skills and talents?
Think about one or two famous people who really inspire you. What about them is inspiring?
What can you do that others cannot do quite the same?
What do you understand that most others do not?
What are you doing when you feel most creative?
What do you get complimented for?
In what ways have you positively impacted others lives?
How would you like to impact people?
What issues in the world bring up your greatest concern?
How would like to see the world a better place?
What does it I feel like you are supposed to do?
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
What is it you feel like you have a sense of resonance or flow, when you do it?
Most of the time, would you rather work outdoors or indoors?
On a scale from 1 to 10 how much of a people-person are you?
Do you prefer working alone, with individuals, and/or with groups:
How do you prefer to work? Are you usually told what to do? Are you the boss who tells others what to do? Or, do you work with others equally, like a team?
What age group(s) do you prefer to work with?
What percent of your work time would you like to be involved in travel?
Here is the “missing link” of your higher purpose…
Your life mission is the sharing of your greatest weakness transformed into your greatest strength. This becomes your Hero’s Story.
For example, a study revealed that the greatest athletic champions are usually not the most talented when they started. Often talented athletes get bored, lazy, or just don’t have the motivation of those athletes who love the sport so much and are aware they have to do whatever it takes to overcome their weaknesses.
What I am saying here is not that you have to do what you hate, but your Higher Purpose to do what you love may not come easy at first. This doesn’t mean you are doing the wrong thing. It means you are going through the growing pains of challenging yourself, of realizing you are bigger than your fears. Your Higher Purpose will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone where your greatest potential lyes. This is your unfolding Hero’s Story.
Let me ask you a question? Which has more credibility?
- An oncologist who treats cancer the usual way (chemo, radiation, and surgery), or someone who actually beat cancer through natural methods?
- A pilot, or a pilot who saved 200 passengers with a water landing.
- A psychotherapist, or a person who went through all the trials of overcoming addiction?
Of these three scenarios, who do you feel compelled to listen to the most?
Nothing has more credibility than your hero’s story. This is explains why the coaching industry in the second largest industry today, next to information technology. We are having a huge shift from giving our power away to the so called experts of the corporate world to learning to trust our own experiences.
POSSIBLE WEAKNESS TO OVERCOME
- If you have had a challenge with speaking your truth, your mission may be to learn to give speeches or talk on the radio.
- If you’re deepest fear has been fear of failure, your mission maybe to learn how to live a wildly successful life.
- If your greatest weakness has been living in poverty, then your mission is to learn how to live in big abundance.
- If you are a woman who fears being abused again, your mission may be to help other women claim their power.
- If you desire more love yet fear intimacy, you may learn how to help others find their loving soul mate, and by doing so, you may find your own.
- If you have been sexually dysfunctional, your mission may be to become a sexologist or trantrica.
- If you are a man who was raised by women without a father, your mission might be to heal your masculine side and relationships with men.
- If you have had a longstanding weight problem, your mission may be to help others to love their bodies free of weight.
- If you have been a loner who is afraid of people, your mission may be to work with groups in a way you can feel empowered.
- If you have been too self absorbed, your mission may be to put your attention onto helping others.
- If you have put others first and felt invisible, then your mission is to come out into the spotlight.
- If you have suffered a lot of conflict in your relationships, your mission may be to a kind of peacemaker, diplomate, or mediator.
- If your deepest fear has been being alone, your mission may be to teach meditation, positive self talk, or other self healing exercises that heal your relationship with yourself.
- If you have suffered much loss to discover your inner happiness, you may decide to help others turn their losses into gains.
- If you have tackled discipline, you make learn a discipline and teach it, like yoga or martial art.
- If you have had a ton of stuff to heal, you are probably meant to be a healer.
- If you had a pattern of overpowering others, you can learn coaching, how to empower others.
- If you have had a hard time forgiving others, you may need to teach forgiveness.
- If you have been addicted, then your mission is to assist those struggling with addiction with getting free.
- If you tend to be out of touch with your emotions, your mission may be to help others get in touch with their emotions as you do the same with yourself.
- If you tend to impatiently move too fast, then your mission may be to slow down and let others have the spotlight.
- If you tend to be gullible to others opinions, then your mission may include being unswayable from your purpose and responsible to your inner authority.
- If you have felt misunderstood, then you may want to write a book to clarify your understanding and educate others.
- If your weakness is being prejudice then your mission is to help bring different people together to recognize their oneness.
34. What are your weaknesses? (This may not be immediately apparent. It could be your blind spot that gets you in trouble at times. If you are not sure what your weaknesses are, ask others who know you well. Astrologers and Numerologists can also help you here.)
35. What are your deepest fears?
36. How have you been overcoming these fears and challenges? (This will be your Hero’s Story to inspire others and give yourself credibility to your clients.)
Understanding everything that helps you to overcome this challenge to the point of making it into your greatest strength, is what makes you into an expert in this field. This will give you credibility and make you stand out.
You do not have to wait to be the perfect expert in your field to begin doing your mission. For example, the best teachers are enthusiastically learning along side their students, not boring “know-it-all’s.” By committing yourself to learning everything you need to know to transform your biggest weakness into your greatest strength, you will always have people who know more than you to learn from, and those who know less than you who need your help. This means, once you know what your mission is, you can get started doing it relatively soon, perhaps a few weeks. With the internet, you can build your website, your storefront to the world to share what you are learning. The number one thing that attracts clients is your level of enthusiasm generated by your own transformation, and this is communicated via your hero story. Each time you take a step to transform your greatest weakness into your greatest strength, you have more enthusiastic help for others to do the same. Much more than so called official credentials, people are enrolled by what you offer, by your level of enthusiasm, and belief in what you are doing for yourself. Every time you have a breakthrough with your challenges, you have more material to put on a youtube video, and you following will grow,
Again, your mission is what brings you joy. It is the sharing with the world, what frees you of your unhappiness. It is the sharing of your hero’s story.
37. So what is it? See if you can allow all the information you received to be integrated without trying to figure it out with your mind. A wonderful way of doing this is, write the title of each perspective on a single piece of paper, and then place all the perspectives on the ground and stand on each one at a time and imagine it is happening now. This is a small snapshot of what is called Balance Coaching. For a real Balance Coaching session wherever you live, call UMS, to be supported into absolute certainty what you mission is and how to take action now!
Analyzing Your Answers
Some of your answers may be literal and others more figurative, giving you clues to your mission. For example when I was young, I loved digging in the dirt, and later became a gardener and landscaper for 15 years. I realize I needed this grounding. I also loved floating sticks down streams. This shows my love for adventure and to just go with the flow of life instead of try to push forward with my agenda.
For clues of your career possibilities complete the short questionnaire at https://www.whatcareerisrightforme.com This list of careers is by all means not all inclusive, but it may point you in the right direction. For example, the test concluded I would be a good psychotherapist, but this can include many related careers, like being a Happiness Coach.
Put it All Together!
By now many pieces of your souls mission should be coming together for you. However if you would like a free consultation from one of the faculty members of the University of Mount Shasta to discuss your career possibilities whether that be through our college or somewhere else, feel free to schedule an appointment at http://www.universityofmountshasta.org
Higher Purpose Reading By Joa Janakoayas
After doing all this work, you may realize you still need more support with integrating this information and clearly getting what your soul’s mission is. If there is an emotional block that is keeping your mind foggy, I can help you clear it. I also use a unique form of Soul Astrology and Numerology to offer additional clues of what your mission and most rewarding career is exactly, as well as understanding your strengths and weaknesses (Karma and Dharma). This is a specialty of mine, and I also tune into your Soul to share what I get intuitively. Feel free to schedule a Soul Mission Reading with me. I have been giving spiritual readings to hundreds of people internationally for over 30 years. Feel free to schedule an appointment at http://www.universityofmountshasta.org/joa-sessions/
Consider a Career in Coaching
Most of us were not taught by our parents and schools how to create our dreams into reality. We were taught we have to go to school to be qualified to get a job from a corporation. The coaching industry has exploded because people are learning how to support each other for win/win outcomes. The Coaching Industry is now big business, the number two industry in the world today behind Information Technology. Coaching is the business of people helping people, instead of being slaves to corporations. The popular belief is that the safe thing to do is get a job for a corporation, but this is no longer true. Corporations today are known to lay off many workers at a time. For most people the corporate world is super competitive, stressful, and unfulfilling. Corporations are replacing humans with robots as soon as they are able. A professional in the corporate world such as a doctor or lawyer have little time for you. More than ever, we crave people connection, and to be supported in our own empowerment. When corporations crash in the next recession, coaches will help you get through it unscathed. If you are afraid you won’t make it as a coach, get a coach who helps you meet your goals.
Instead of just being experts that render their clients dependent on them, coaches help their clients tap into their own unlimited creativity and wisdom to accomplish all kinds of goals. The average coach receives $300 to $500 per month from each client. 10 clients gets you $3,000 to $5,000 per month. The bigger money is in leading workshops, groups, and selling info products. Coaching is a movement of people empowering each other with their expertise and money. The most successful people today get coached, and many of them are coaches!
You do not have to go through years of unnecessary schooling to become an successful coach in the field you love the most. Most coaching programs last about a year or two.
Consider attending the University of Mount Shasta
When looking for a coaching school, consider the University of Mount Shasta. We help people who are already having a spiritual awakening become successful holistic practitioners in the fields of spiritual psychology, Energy Healing, Spiritual Guidance, Happiness Recovery, and Life Success.
Find Your Coaching Niche
The most successful coaches have a specific niche. This helps them stand out to be seen. Choosing a niche is not really as big a deal as you may imagine. Simply put, your niche is a mix of your current skills, passions, and expertise, combined with a specific segment of the market that you can relate to and fully understand.
Ironically enough, sometimes it takes a while to be honest enough with yourself to get the mix right. And that’s OK. Some things just take time to figure out, be kind to yourself. 🙂
Your first coaching niche need not be the one you ultimately settle on. You can change your niche as many times as you need to, as you become more in-tune with and confident in yourself as a coach.
If you are still figuring out your coaching niche, and want some help, here is a list of coaching niche ideas to get you thinking.
In my opinion, not one of them is particularly what I would call a, stand-out niche. Stand-out niches are great in the online world where being generic and predictable is boring and often gets overlooked! Stand-out niches get you noticed and have the added benefit that they are also usually cheaper to market because they are smaller targets. (Side note: Did you know that with the right product set, coaches can run amazing businesses with just 1000 real fans?!)
If you want to try for a stand-out coaching niche, combine two or more of the ideas on this list and see where it takes you. I’ve found that when you start combining, things quickly become more interesting. See if you can come up with a coaching niche that is something special, is worth noticing, and is uniquely YOU!
For example, I Joa educate holistic healing, spiritual psychology, and happiness coaching to spiritually awakened people in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s.