GRADUATE EDUCATION FOR LIFE MASTERY
Listed below are the Admissions Criteria and Requirements for prospective local and online students seeking to enroll in UMS’s M.A. Graduate Program in Holistic Healing. Spiritual Psychology Counseling, and Success Coaching. Each Application is carefully reviewed to determine students selected for admission have met the University’s high admission standards.
The University of Mount Shasta uses the following criteria to evaluate each applicant’s completed application:
- Personal Honesty
- Consider yourself having a spiritual awakening.
- Commitment to life-long learning.
- Prior successful academic coursework
- Ability to think clearly and write well in English
- Emotional/psychological maturity, including interpersonal competencies, attributes, and skills necessary to be successful in an academic Graduate Program with experiential components
- Agreement to be drug and alcohol free during all classes. (Medical situations are considered)
- Two or more references from past professors or professional colleagues
- Submission of a completed UMS Application on or before September 31. (Discounts apply for earlier submissions.)
- One or more letters of recommendation from a past professor or professional colleague.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, or acceptable foreign institution (U.S. Bachelor’s equivalent) (send copy of diploma)
- If you are seeking Admission as a non-degree student, you will be required to pay the same fees and complete all the same assignments as graduate students to receive your CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION (COC).
Because of UMS’s commitment to an excellent education, enrollment in our Residential Master’s Program is limited. Spaces are filled on a first come first serve basis. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to begin your application process as early as possible to receive priority consideration for admission. Applications are currently being reviewed.
Here are your First 3 Steps.
- Download both the Application and Student Recommendation forms below.
- Book an appointment with the admissions counselor to discover more if UMS and you are a good match
- Pay the $800 Registration Fee at the bottom of this page. (Locks in the current price if we receive your application within 14 days.)
After paying your registration fee, you begin your studies with the Robert Holden’s Happiness Project
Make an appointment below (Interviews begin for the 2018-19 school year in December 2017):
$800 Registration Fee + 3% for card processing.